Do you love to use logic to make the application function properly?
In Golabs you can find an engineering team who love these challenges. They are the kind of team who share their knowledge and experiences. The kind who is always learning the newest ways to do things even better than in the past!
The team is growing and if you want to be part of it, please let’s have a conversation together, it will be a pleasure!
We are looking for a passionate engineer able to:
- Lead technical teams in delivering enterprise-grade Drupal-based solutions.
- Prioritize and estimate work to be done alongside designers and Product Owner, to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Provide operational coaching and functional mentorship to technical team members.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies to implement improved practices or to overcome technical issues.
- 5+ years of experience as a Drupal 8 developer.
- Good english communication skills (B2+ level).
- Drupal’s ecosystem knowledge, and expertise with site-building, module and theme development.
- Proficiency with Back End development including Drupal’s services and dependency injection.
- Knowledge of Drupal’s best practices and coding standards.
- Good collaboration skills and ability presenting ideas.
As a plus:
- Engineering Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Connect with us!